While perusing the internet about a month ago, I saw a recipe for a lemon blueberry cheesecake. It looked SO GOOD. But when I looked up the recipe, it was too complicated for me. Plus, I hate turning on the oven when it’s hot outside. So, I looked around the grocery store, and came up with a pretty good recipe. So good, I forgot to take a picture before it was all gone. Whoops! Hope you love this cool, creamy and tangy dessert as much as we did!
No Bake Lemon Berry Cheesecake Bars
- 2 boxes Jello No Bake Cheesecake (11.1 oz. each)
- Milk and Butter to make cheesecake (refer to instructions on the box)
- 2 envelopes Crystal Light lemonade (the kind that are for a water bottle, not a pitcher)
- 24-32 oz. frozen mixed berries
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare the crust (using both packages) according to the prep instructions on the box. You should just have to dump the graham cracker crumbs into a large bowl, add some butter, and stir until the mixture resembles sand. Dump into a 9″x13″ pan, and spread to an even layer, making sure to pack it down well with your hands. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine both cheesecake mixes, the Crystal Light lemonade pouches, and the milk required on the Cheesecake box. Mix as directed. Pour over crust, using a rubber spatula to smooth out the top.
- Place berries, honey, and lemon juice in a medium sauce pan over medium heat. Bring to a boil, and simmer 5-10 minutes. Mash berries slightly with a potato masher. Let cool.
- Pour berry mixture over the cheesecake layer, and refrigerate at least 4 hours (overnight is better).
- Cut into bars and serve with whip cream on top, if you want. Yummy stuff! Hope you enjoy.