Plus, this salad has candy in it. It’s a CANDY salad. What the wha???
Caramel Apple Salad
- 5-6 apples, cored, peeled and chopped (I used a combo of Granny Smith and gala)
- 1 bag fun size snickers bars (about 25 fun sized bars, cut into quarters) – could also use Milky Way if you’re avoiding peanuts
- 1 container cool whip
- Caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup Chopped peanuts (optional)
- Place chopped apples, chopped candy bars, and cool whip in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and top with nuts.